Saturday, January 30, 2010

Project Direction

Hi class - thought I would start a little discussion on the current standing of some of our projects. Let's all chip in and help each other find their way in this class.
Here goes:
Wanted to clarify.. will our groups be given more direction from Dr. Price at the end of the week regarding our project details?? Also, am I correct that we need to rank our 15 plus logos in order of preference and submit to Dr. Price this week? I have created a link and spreadsheet to work from; however, I am not stuck on this method, there may be a better way to tally votes. Any suggestions? If this is something that we need to complete, what is the best and most efficient way to communicate with students in the class about the ranking sheet?

Finally, would it be good for us to post screen captures of the UA web templates available so that we can choose as a class which to use for the projects OR are we going to do that in our individual groups? I am going to move the link to the logo ranking to the front page for easy access.

Let's do this together. Post your thoughts and suggestions here.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amy:
    Thanks for trying to get us more organized. As for the logos, if I understand Dr. Price's instructions, we're to have the logos ranked by end of Week 3 which is today. So, I think we need to go with the ranking system that you created, which is very good by the way. I have my votes ready, so I'm going to be the first to post my rankings. Here goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for taking the lead on the first piece Amy. I sent Doc an e-mail about the groups, and posted on the Wiki for her. We should be hearing something about the projects this week.

    ReplyDelete